areas of expertise
- business strategy
- project management
- financial analysis
- international and cross-cultural management
- M.D. in Informatics and Econometrics;
- B.A. in Finance and Accountancy (Capital Investments);
- Master Studies in Economics;
- PhD in Management – in progress.
International project manager and researcher with strong multidisciplinary knowledge which incorporates practical industry experience in areas such as:
- consulting and development of projects related with innovation, entrepreneurship, corporate finance, skills development, internationalization and social and regional development (Consultant at Euro Invest Business Consulting, Export Manager at Barmat S.A. and Science and Technology Manager at University of Beira Interior),
- business analysis and management (Export manager at Barmat S.A., Analyst in General Electrics and Consultant at Euro Invest Business Consulting),
- international business (Export manager at Barmat S.A., Analyst in General Electrics)
with a vast academic background in the area of Social Sciences (Master in Econometrics, Bachelor in Finance in the area of Capital Investments and PhD Studies in Management).
Following her main interests she constantly updates her knowledge through participation in projects, workshops and research on the intersection of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Employability, Management, International Trade and STEM, as well as through active membership in the Project Management Institute.